First of all, thank you to those Reception parents who responded to the text message that was sent on Monday morning (18th May) regarding how you feel about potentially sending your child back to school in June. If you haven't yet responded to this, please do so as soon as possible.
The leadership team and I are still working on plans to re open the school in accordance with the Government and Local Authority guidelines.
This means that there are very many considerations - for example, ensuring there are enough staff, enough teaching spaces for smaller groups, signage to help little ones maintain a safe social distance, risk assessing the building and ensuring that there are enough resources on site etc.
We also have to wait for the Government to inform us if the '5 tests' that they have laid down for the measures to fight the Corona Virus have been met.
Therefore, we remain closed for the time being and are also unable at this point to share with you a firm date for our reopening.
We hope that you are all staying safe and well.
From the Team at Henley Green