...it’s our place to shine!
Earth facts - Sienah,Lacey and Ali
- Earth has gravity because if we didn’t we wouldn’t be able to walk or do anything on the floor that we would if we had
- There are over 1,000,000 people on Earth.
- On Earth there are 24hours in one day.
- The Earth is approximately a hundred times larger than the Moon.
- The Earth takes 365 and a quarter days to rotate around the Sun.
- The Earth spins on its axis clockwise.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun.
- The Earth orbits the Sun.
- Orbit means that something travels around something (for example the Earth orbits the Sun)
- The Sun reflects light off the Moon to the Earth
- Lots of people on Earth have pets such as dogs, cats, mice, hamsters and birds.
Here is a website about Earth