How to share your work with us
We know how hard you are all trying to have a go at completing lots of different activities.
We love seeing what you are getting up to!
Please take a photo of what you are doing and share it with us in one of these places:
Facebook: Send your photo in a message to one of these places:
Henley Green Primary School
HG English (Mrs Turner)
HG Maths (Miss Nicholson)
All children from Reception to Year 6 have their own log on for Numbots and Times Tables Rock Stars (TTRS). This is in their Reading Record.
TTRS is ideal for children in Year 6 to be using although they will still benefit from using Numbots too. On TTRS, they work on their multiplication and division facts. Children in Year 6 should know all of their times tables and related division facts and should be able to use them to apply to problems and other contexts.
There are lots of other games and activities that will help with your learning in Year 6. Look particularly for activities that help develop:
- Times tables and related division facts up to 12 x 12
- Facts about number properties e.g. multiples, factors, squares and primes
- Quick mental calculations using the four operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Multiplying and dividing by 10, 100 and 1000
- Converting units of measure (e.g. 5.6m = 560cm)
Homework - due in on Mondays
If you need support or resources, please see your teacher. We are happy to help!