Going back to school on Monday 8th March.
Here are some activities you can complete with your children to prepare them for going back to school next week.
How are you feeling about going back to school?
Have a look at this emotions chart and see if you can recognise what the person is feeling. Are they happy, sad, angry, scared, worried, excited? Why do you think they are feeling like that?
(Click the picture to enlarge)
Can you talk about how you are feeling about coming back to school. It is okay to be worried or sad about going back to school, but remember that all of your teachers and friends are here to help you. We are all In It Together!
Miss Dixon says: 'I am feeling excited and happy to see all of the children back in the classroom. I have missed them all very much!'.
What do we need to get ready for school?
We will all be going back to school next week so there are some things we need to get ready:
1. Do you have your uniform ready? What do you need for your uniform?
- White Shirt or Polo Top
- Black Trousers/Shorts/Skirt Or School dress/Pinafore dress
- Green Jumper/Cardigan
- Black School Shoes
2. Do you have your School Book Bag ready? What do you need to bring in your school book bag?
- Reading Diary
- Reading Book
- Any spare clothes in case of any accidents (underwear, top, trousers)
3. Do you have your PE Kit ready to wear on the day you have PE?
- white top
- black trousers, jogging bottoms, shorts
- black pumps, black trainers
- Green or black Jumper/ Hoodie
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back to school on Monday 8th March. We are so proud of all of you and cannot wait to see you very soon!
From the Reception Team